Movement: Solar 5X53
Features: Automatic hand position alignment function, Day display, DST (Daylight Saving Time), Dual-time function, Function to prevent the GPS signal reception (in-flight mode), GPS signal reception function (Time zone adjustment, automatic time adjustment), Overcharge prevention function, Perpetual calendar to the february 28, 2100, Power reserve display, Power save function, Reception result display function, Satellite acquisition status display function, Time transfer function (Switching between the main-dial and sub-dial), World time function (39 time zones)
Description: Kintaro Hattori founded his company in 1881. During his fifty years at the helm, Seiko became the leading watch company in Japan.
Taking inspiration from Kintaro’s credo of ‘Always one step ahead of the rest’, and the heritage of Japan, Seiko releases an Astron GPS Solar limited edition to celebrate Seiko’s 140th anniversary.
The Japanese enchantment with cherry blossom extends far beyond the daylight hours. Yozakura is the name given to these ephemeral but beautiful flowers when, seen under a star-lit sky, they give an ethereal and magical glow to the space around them.
Case Colour: Black
Strap/Bracelet: Stainless Steel (Black)
Dial Colour: Purple dial with Pink hue
Glass: Sapphire Crystal
Water Resistance: 100m
Case size: 42.7mm
Warranty: 3 Years in Australia, 1 Year International
Sold out not available
In the checkout process there is a box titled 'Additional Comments' within this box put the measurement of your wrist in cm.
How to measure your wrist:
- Using a tape measure: measure around your wrist, tight enough it won't slip past your hand but not so tight that it digs into your skin.
- If you don't have a tape measure: use a piece of string or ribbon and place it around your wrist, tight enough it won't slip past your hand but not so tight that it digs into your skin. Then measure the piece of string/ribbon on a ruler.
- Please measure wrist in cm
- Once you are in the checkout process you can enter this into the 'Additional Comments' Section.
After the Band has been shortened we shall return any spare links with the watch. We do not charge any extra for band adjustment, it is done with our pleasure.
If your purchase is a gift please inform us if you would like to have it gift wrapped or/and a gift receipt
- We offer complimentary gift wrapping with any purchase on request, if you would like your purchase gift wrapped In the checkout process there is a box titled 'Additional Comments' within this box please write 'gift wrapped'.
- If you would like a gift receipt for your purchase (normal receipt without price). In the checkout process there is a box titled 'Additional Comments' within this box please write 'gift receipt'.