FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA
Movement: Automatic Cal 4R35, 41 Hours Power Reserve
Accuracy: +45-35 seconds per Day at normal temperature range (5-35 degrees C)
Features: Date Indicator, Comes In Special Edition Save The Oceans Box
Case Colour: Silver
Strap/Bracelet: Silicone (Blue)
Dial Colour: Blue
Glass: Hardlex Crystal
Water Resistance: 200m
Case size: 43.2mm
Warranty: 3 Years in Australia. 1 Year International (Electronic Guarantee emailed by Seiko)
Available Online and In Store
In the checkout process there is a box titled 'Additional Comments' within this box put the measurement of your wrist in cm.
How to measure your wrist:
- Using a tape measure: measure around your wrist, tight enough it won't slip past your hand but not so tight that it digs into your skin.
- If you don't have a tape measure: use a piece of string or ribbon and place it around your wrist, tight enough it won't slip past your hand but not so tight that it digs into your skin. Then measure the piece of string/ribbon on a ruler.
- Please measure wrist in cm
- Once you are in the checkout process you can enter this into the 'Additional Comments' Section.
After the Band has been shortened we shall return any spare links with the watch. We do not charge any extra for band adjustment, it is done with our pleasure.
If your purchase is a gift please inform us if you would like to have it gift wrapped or/and a gift receipt
- We offer complimentary gift wrapping with any purchase on request, if you would like your purchase gift wrapped In the checkout process there is a box titled 'Additional Comments' within this box please write 'gift wrapped'.
- If you would like a gift receipt for your purchase (normal receipt without price). In the checkout process there is a box titled 'Additional Comments' within this box please write 'gift receipt'.