Paul Cattin and George Christian in Holstein, Switzerland founded Oris. Oris in 1904 originally began with industrial manufacturing of pocket watches.
In 1925, Oris opened an addition factory in Ziefen, Switzerland and began to expand its product range. This was the beginning of Oris wristwatches.
Oris watches are purely mechanical, distinctively recognised by the red rotor symbol, which has served as Oris’ registered trademark since 2002, as well as their beautiful characteristic design and implementation of the latest technology
In 2014, Oris celebrated 110 years of watchmaking history with its first in-house-developed calibre for 35 years. Calibre 110 was a hand-wound movement that featured a 10-day power reserve and a patented non-linear power reserve indicator.
Learn More About The Brand Here
Hide Learn More About The Brand